The GasEye Extractive is a versatile gas analyzing tool for industrial process applications. A process gas sample is continuously fed into the analyzer where it is analyzed in real-time utilizing laser absorption spectroscopy.
It can be configured to operate in the near-infrared (NIR), mid-infrared (MIR), and infrared (IR) wavelength range thereby allowing to analyze the majority of gases of interest in the industrial process monitoring.
GasEye Extractive hydrogen sulfide analyzer is assembled in a wall-mounted IP65 enclosure.
- Safety monitoring
- Chemical industry
- Petrochemical industry
- Food industry
- Process temperature: 0 – 1350°C
- Real time sensing: response time below 0.2 second
- High selectivity: automatic compensation for interference effect from other constituents in the gas sample
- High sensitivity: detection limits down to ppb range
- In-situ monitoring: direct in the process, no sample preparation
- Maintenance free: equipped with a self-calibrating feature, no field calibration necessary
- Robustness: IP65 enclosure, suitable for outdoor and indoor installations and harsh environments
- Insensitive to dust and smoke in the measured process: up to 50 g/m3
- ATEX version available
GasEye Extractive is a laser spectrometer that uses single line molecular absorption spectroscopy. A semiconductor laser emits a beam of infrared light which passes through the process and impinges the detector on the receiver side. When the target gas is present the light intensity changes and this can be used to determine the concentration of the measured specimen. The wavelength of the radiation emitted by the laser is chosen to match the specific absorption line wavelength of the gas. The laser continuously scans this single absorption line with a very high spectral resolution. The measurement is free of cross-interferences since the laser light is absorbed very selectively by only one specific line in the scanned spectral range.